Sporty Lifestyle coaches Sheryl & Lars utilizes state-of-the-art equipment in order to measure your body composition and resting metabolism.
Bioelectrical impedance is an extremely reliable method for body composition analysis. It’s fast, consistent, accurate and easy to use.
More than simple weight or body fat percentage levels provided by ordinary scales or calipers, Body Composition Analysis provides detailed body composition analysis – weight, body fat percentage, fat mass, fat-free mass, resting metabolism, and hydration levels – all without the inconvenience of more intrusive traditional measurement methods.
Why test your body composition?
- To distinguish between body fat and lean body mass
- To ensure optimal hydration levels
- To determine the number of calories your body needs at rest
- To prevent weight related health problems, including malnutrition
- To provide measures of healthy weight loss, in addition to the scale
- To know the progress you make
Body Composition Analysis shows changes when the scale doesn’t – a huge impact on your motivation during the weight loss process.
Call Sporty Lifestyle Aruba to schedule an appointment for a detailed body composition analysis today!